I’ll get that bird if it’s the last th…..zzzzzzt!
A bobcat climbing a power pole got electrocuted and sparked a five-acre brush fire in California’s Ventura County. County fire Capt. Dan Preston told the Ventura County Star that the bobcat was apparently chasing an owl or another bird when it touched the power lines, caught fire and fell to the ground in a rural area near Piru.
via Yahoo! News.
- Electrocuted bobcat to blame for Ventura County wildfire (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Bobcat climbing power pole starts 5-acre fire (sfgate.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.