Oldster's View

Fight Against Maturity

Pyromaniac Ohio dog

The Advocate

A heat lamp placed inside a dog house (in Ohio) may have started a fire that consumed part of a Pataskala home on Wednesday.

Firefighters from West Licking Joint Fire District received a call at 4:26 p.m. Wednesday that smoke was billowing from a home… A passersby or neighbor noticed the smoke and called 911, West Licking Battalion Chief Brad Williams said. No one was home when the fire broke out, and no injuries were reported, Williams said.

“It appears at this time — and it’s still under investigation — the fire started on the outside of the home in a dog house that had a heat lamp,” Williams said. “The fire then rolled up the outside of the home.”

Advertisements

March 22, 2007 - Posted by | Uncategorized

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: