Oldster's View

Fight Against Maturity

Redneck Pharmacology?

amanita.jpg
A 45 year old man from Fuentes de León in [Spain]…ate some mushrooms to show they were not poisonous, and ended up in intensive care..
……………………

To prove his point he grabbed an aminta phalloides that was on display and took two bites, whereupon he turned yellow and began to vomit. After two days in intensive care he was released to the ward where he is being observed for possible permanent liver damage.

November 10, 2007 - Posted by | Dumb Stuff, People

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: