Oldster's View

Fight Against Maturity

Next time stick to pretzels. Dead mice leave a funny aftertaste…

dead mouse in beer

A Romanian man was rushed to hospital after finding a dead mouse in his bottle of beer.

Mihai Stanescu, 32, from the town of Bacau, ended up in an emergency hospital with food poisoning.

He said: “I simply opened the bottle and took a few gulps. The taste was very strange and when I looked closer I noticed the mouse floating in my beer.”

Advertisements

January 8, 2008 Posted by | animals, Food | Comments Off on Next time stick to pretzels. Dead mice leave a funny aftertaste…

All nine lives gone at once…

More at Idaho blackout
A cat picked the wrong place to come in from the cold, and caused a power outage that blacked out more than 12,000 homes and businesses.

The cat entered an electrical substation, snuggled up to a warm transformer and contacted a live circuit, causing a short that blew out nine feeder lines Monday afternoon, Idaho Power officials said.

January 8, 2008 Posted by | animals | Comments Off on All nine lives gone at once…