UFO’s? Chinese Purple Mountain astronomer says “Yes”
Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last few days and that nation’s thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling in shock. One of the heads of China’s famous Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory, Prof. Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has observed their craft many times.
The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within an official speech entitled tellingly ‘China’s UFO truth’. This news has been extensively reported in China.
The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed are that:
- Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
- These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
- These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
- These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
- The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft.
39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth’s gravity to manouvre and stay aloft
- Head of China’s Famed Astronomical Observatory Says UFOs Real (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- Frequent Sightings of UFO’s in China | Liquid News (atomiurl.com)
- Why astronomers don’t report UFOs (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.