Oldster's View

Fight Against Maturity

“Sauerkraut can explodes.” Well, that just stinks

Twenty-four students and four staff members at a central B.C. high school were briefly quarantined after a can of sauerkraut exploded Friday in a food science class

.The fire department, a hazardous materials unit and RCMP were called to Kelly Road Secondary School in Prince George at about 2 p.m. PT.  RCMP Const. Lesley Smith said school officials were concerned about a possible botulism outbreak after the contents of a years-old can of pickled cabbage splattered on students.

via CBC News: Sauerkraut explosion prompts quarantine.

Advertisements

September 11, 2010 - Posted by | accident messes, Big stink

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: