Oldster's View

Fight Against Maturity

Toasted buns?

A Huntsville woman is suing the makers of a hand warming product after she claimed the product ignited and burned her buttocks and legs, said Huntsville attorney Brent Jordon. In a statement released by Jordan, the lawsuit claims Lauren Self, of Madison, was using (the hand warmers) on Feb. 5 when she reached hand into her back pocket and the product caught fire.

via  al.com.

Advertisements

March 15, 2011 - Posted by | Scary

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: